Tuesday, August 23, 2011

about

I am always trying to eat healthier, make more wholesome decisions, and get those 5 to 10 a day, especially raw, or with as little processing as possible.

I started making smoothies a few years ago, and always seem to get away from them, but then I remember how much I love the cold, refreshing and energizing experience of having one.

For the past several days, I have been making and photographing my smoothies and a friend suggested I create a blog about them.

This is a blog dedicated to my commitment to a daily smoothie, and you will see how my ideas and ingredients evolve as I get more experience and do more research. Feel free to comment with any ideas or links you think might help me out on my journey of discovery of the whipped up drink!

No comments:

Post a Comment